Naphthalene water reducing agent
Weifang Rebetter Chemical Co., Ltd is a trading company having our own factory,which is located in the Dongcheng Industrial Park of Linqu county, Weifang city, Shandong province.Our factory has a registered capital of 50 million yuan and covers an area of 300 acres. We are a professional industry and trade integrated enterprise engaged in the production, sales and technical services of naphthalene-based water-reducing agents. In 2010, our factory invested 500 million yuan to build an annual output of 300,000 tons of naphthalene-based superplasticizer project. The project adopted international advanced technology and used safe and eco-friendly production equipment. Relying on many domestic authoritative institutions for concrete admixtures, we have hired many senior experts in the fields of R&D, production, and application as technical consultants.
The production line of the first phase of the project with an annual output of 100,000 tons of naphthalene-based superplasticizer powder has been put into operation, and a complete testing process and a reliable product quality assurance system have been established simultaneously. After the project is fully put into production, the company's production capacity and technological level will take the lead in the global concrete admixture industry.
The naphthalene-based superplasticizer FDN has the advantages of high water reduction rate, neither retardation nor air entrainment, and strong adaptability. It can greatly improve the workability of concrete, thereby reducing the water consumption for mixing, and can significantly increase the strength of concrete . As the main masterbatch of various composite concrete admixtures, through compounding with other kinds of admixtures, it can also produce concrete admixture series products for various engineering requirements. This product can help improve the quality of construction projects and improve construction efficiency, reduce construction costs, and speed up the progress of the project.
■ Scope of application
1. Suitable for cast-in-place, precast, prestressed reinforced concrete and fly ash concrete, etc.;
2. Suitable for preparing early-strength, high-strength, high-impermeability, self-compacting and high-durability concrete;
3. Concrete works and products suitable for natural curing and steam curing;
4. C30-C60 concrete can be formulated, appropriately increasing the dosage and adding mineral admixtures to the concrete can be used to formulate C70-C80 high-strength concrete.
■ Main performance
1. This product is non-toxic, non-combustible, stable in shape, and has no corrosion effect on steel bars;
2. No air-entraining, the concrete appearance is smooth and nice;
3. High-concentration products, sodium sulfate content ≤5%; low-concentration products, sodium sulfate content ≤18%, low alkali content, will not cause alkali aggregate reaction;
4. The water reduction rate is 15-30%, the fluidity of the mixture is improved, and the concrete slump can reach to 18-25cm;
5. It has a strong dispersing effect on cement, and obviously improves the workability of the mixture, making the concrete mixture easy to cast and easy to vibrate;
6. It can increase the strength of concrete in 1-7 days by 60-100%, for high-concentration products, 28-day strength by 20-40%; for low-concentration products, 28-day strength by 10-40%;
7. Saving cement, while maintaining the same strength, the cement consumption can be reduced by 7-25%;
8. Increase the compactness of concrete, reduce shrinkage and creep, improve the durability of concrete, and extend the service life of concrete.
■ For high-concentration products, the recommended dosage is generally 0.4-1.0% for powder and 1.0-2.5% for liquid; for low-concentration products, the recommended dosage is 0.5-1.2% for powder and 1.2-3.0% for liquid.
■ How to use
1. The dosage can be adjusted after testing according to engineering requirements;
2. Generally, add it with the mixing water into the mixer at the same time. The best plasticizing effect is if it is added late or added before concrete pouring and stirred a little.
■Packaging and storage of powder 25kg/bag or 40kg/bag, should prevent the package from being damaged and damp; liquid 250kg/drum or bulk, not suitable for long-term exposure.